▪NYC.govThis City website provides you with valuable information on any real property in the 5 Boroughs. You can obtain · · information about property taxes, assessed value, open violations (both building and housing), present owner and certificate of occupancy (ie. how many legal apartments).
▪ OASIS - This City website provides you with zoning information on any real property in the 5 Boroughs.
▪ FEMA - This website provides flood zone information on any real property in the 5 Boroughs. This site is helpful if there is a question with your homeowner's insurance company as to whether or not you are in a flood zone.
▪ REO homes - This website provides free information on properties that are "bank owned". This is a helpful site for investors.
▪ Reverse Mortgages - This website provides information on Reverse Mortgages for older home owners.
▪ Property Shark - This website provides information on houses that are for sale and foreclosures. It also provides you with comparable listings in the area in which you are looking to purchase a property.